Do you know a middle school or high school student who has positively impacted the San Ramon Community? The City of San Ramon Teen Council is now accepting nominations for San Ramon high school or middle school students who are deserving of the “Outstanding Teen Citizen Award”.
The nominee should be a high school or middle school citizen who has made a significant contribution toward enhancing the quality of life for residents of San Ramon during the past year.
Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
● All nominees must live within the San Ramon city limits.
● Nominees for High School Outstanding Teen Citizen of the Year must be in 9th-12th grade.
● Nominees for Middle School Outstanding Teen Citizen of the Year must be in 6th -8th grade.
● Nominations should clearly depict the achievement, contribution, and impact made to the community by the nominee through voluntary service during the past two years (information pertaining to prior years outside the timeframe of the past calendar will not be considered during judging).
● Complete an official nomination form
● Indicate whether the nomination is for High School OR Middle School Outstanding Teen Citizen of the Year.
● Please be sure that the teen you are nominating would appreciate the honor. Nominees may be called in for an interview.
If selected, the award winners will be invited to the City Lights Volunteer Dinner and presented with a plaque by the Mayor of San Ramon for their contribution to the City of San Ramon. The award winners may also be invited to a Parks and Community Services Commission meeting and City Council meeting to be recognized. Please recognize an outstanding teen by completing application located at www.srteen.org.
Return the nomination to Teen Council Advisor:
12501 ALCOSTA BLVD., SAN RAMON, CA 94583
DEADLINE MARCH 22nd AT 5:00 PM
Questions? Contact 925-973-3325 or [email protected]