By Marchelle Milligan:
1. Headaches - CST has a high success rate with headaches/migraines. CST looks for the cause of the headache and works to gently release the restrictions causing the headache which can help them go away completely or have a significant reduction in severity and frequency.
2. Back Pain – CST releases restrictions in the spine and sacrum to free up movement and decrease pain. It does not matter if the pain is from a recent injury or long ago.
3. Whiplash – Whiplash injuries respond well to CST. It can help relieve the pain associated with whiplash as well as the mental changes that come from this type of injury.
4. TMJ – TMJ is often a symptom of a restriction somewhere else. Finding that restriction has relieved TMJ as well as other dental issues.
5. It’s Gentle – With CST, I am facilitating the body to make the correction. This light touch allows the tissues to relax and self-correct without force. It can be effective in Stress Management, Headaches, Neck and Back Pain, TMJ, Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorders, Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorders, and Vertigo to name a few.
For more information log onto www.therhythmwithin.org. To schedule an appointment please contact Marchelle Milligan at (925) 286-6237. Located in Alamo. New clients receive $15 off a one hour session.