- This event has passed.
Danville Craft Festival Kicks Off Fall
October 22, 2016 @ 10:05 am - October 23, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Activities for entire family at annual fall event
Fun activities abound in Danville with the return of the 25th annual Danville Fall Crafts Festival. The Danville Area Chamber of Commerce will hold the annual event on October 22 & 23, 2016.
The Fall Crafts Festival honors the season by offering a wonderful weekend of arts and crafts, children’s costume parade, classic cars, glass pumpkin patch, marvelous music, delicious eats and much more.
The festival includes fun for the kids too. There will be a children’s costume parade Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. starting at FAZ Restaurant. In addition, there will be other children’s activities on School Street, and safe trick or treating with local merchants on both days.
The following streets will be closed from 2:00 a.m. Saturday, October 22, 2016, to11:00 p.m. Sunday, October 23, 2016, for the Danville Fall Crafts Festival:
- Hartz Avenue between Diablo Road and Hartz Way;
- Prospect Avenue between the Clock Tower Municipal Parking Lot entrance to 100 feet east of Hartz Avenue (Saturday);
- Prospect Avenue between the Clock Tower Municipal Parking Lot entrance and Front Street (Sunday);
- Church Street between Railroad Avenue and the entrance of the Village Theatre Municipal Parking Lot; and
- School Street between Hartz Avenue and Railroad Avenue.
For more information, go to www.danvilleareachamber.com, Contact the Chamber of Commerce at (925) 837-4400.